Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My wrapping isn't so pretty today....

For those of you who don't know, My wedding is coming up fast! IN fact it's barely 5 weeks away! So due to the common worries of just about every girl my age, I have been working out every day, eating only healthy foods and i have given up Dr. Pepper!! ( which if you know me.... you know just how hard that task is for me!)

If you're not familiar with Planet Fitness, basically it's a cheap work out facility. I've been a memeber for about 3 months now, but i've just recently started going on a regular basis. One perk of my membership is the tanning beds. Im usually a pretty pasty person, so i decided i would start tanning until my wedding. The first couple of times i only went for 10 minutes. I would be a little pink but it would go away by the end of the day. THe last two times i tanned, it didn't seem to do anything. SO i asked the receptionist, "is that supposed to happen?" She said it just meant i needed to go for a longer amount of time. So i went 15 minutes this time. AND i am RED!! (thus the reason my wrapping is not so pretty). It's like tomato red. So, needless to say, it will be a few days before i go tanning again!

Travis and I are currently in the process of trying to close on a house. I never knew how long it took to buy a house! BUT we are so excited! It's a really cute 3/2/2 house in a nice neighborhood! The sweetest thing he's said recently was, "This is going to be our home. We're going to get to spend the rest of our lives together right here!" So that makes me even happier!
That is the house.
By the way..... only 37 more days until forever!!

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Jen, so glad you're a blogger! I love your little house. It's perfect for you and Trav! Have a great day!