Thursday, September 1, 2011
I found a recipe to make our own finger paints! I thought it was a brilliant idea that Hannah would aboslutely LOVE! well, i was wrong. Just how wrong? I'll let you be the judge....
oh me, oh my! Seems i can't do anything right these days :).
Friday, August 19, 2011
Usually these things just don't turn out that well for me.
This one however, i'm pretty impressed with.
Unfortuantely i just kind of made it up as i went along. So i probaby wont be able to do it again and of course i can't really tell you how to make one either :/. Silly me......
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
*Dye-Dye (Bye bye)
*Baby (but only when SHE wants to)
*Abby (the name of our dog)
*Tee ( Teeth)
*Ahm ( arm)
*Ah mee! (ah, man!)
*Ju ( Juice)
*Mm Goo! ( mm Good!)
*Uh-OH! (her current favorite. She says it even at random times!)
*ow sigh (out side)
There are probably even a few more that i just forgot about but you get the jist. Obviously, she has her own versions of the word, but she's learning and that's what counts! I feel so proud of her. I get so excited every time she learns a new word because that means we ar one step closer to understanding each other... and that means less frustrations!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
*The annoying muscle twitch in my right arm that has been there since i woke up today!
* When i stepped on our scale in the bathroom, the weight was off. I know this because there is NO way i lost 20 lbs over night. It's been on the fritz for a while now...
*When i went to take a movie case away from Hannah, she hit me in the eye with it.
* I locked my keys in my car, thus making me have to lift open our garage door and go into the house through the garage!
Here's a list of Blessings I've had today:
*I woke up! (may sound simple, but if i didn't I'd be dead!)
*When i went into Hannah's room to wake her up, she had a big smile and raised her arms up for me to pick her up.
* We had food to eat for breakfast and lunch!
* We are sitting inside our home WITH air conditioning
* We drove in our car to play at the mall playground
* I witnessed Hannah having fun going up and down the slide... over and over and over
* We are all healthy
* We are all happy
* Even though she hit me in the eye, right afterwards Hannah ran to me and gave me a hug and kiss (that's what she does when we tell her to say she's sorry)
* Currently I have gotten almost 40 minutes of "me" time while Hannah is napping
AND those are only the blessings from half a days worth! I try to make sure that i remember even when i have a hard moment or too that most days are filled with many more blessings than not!
I hope you are having a blessed day as well!
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Obviously, she's still learning :). But as her momma i'm pretty proud.
Monday, July 25, 2011
This one was a little too big for Hannah so I've adjusted the size a bit to be more proportional to her head! Now I'm off to look for more easy and fun crafts/projects! Any ideas?
Friday, July 22, 2011
...that this blog entry is about Camp since Camp Followin' is starting up very soon. Every summer i get a little sad when our youth group heads off to camp. It's not because i'm going to miss them or because i dont want them to go. It's because i miss going to camp myself. It used to be the highlight of the year for me.