Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's a little late.....

So i know I'm a little late, but this is my HAPPY VALENTINES DAY post. You see, i couldnt post it on the actual valentines day because my sister went into labor and had my third little nephew. ANd well, with three little boys all under the age of 3, we all were pretty busy!!





So first off, here is a picture of my new nephew, Colton William Neuok.

He weighed 10lbs and 10 oz!! and was 22 in. long!

IN honor of my Valentine, Travis Lee ARmstrong, here is a list of the top 10 reasons I love my husband!

1. He makes really good waffles!

2. He always smells good because he applies deodorant like 3 times a day! lol

3. He probably gives the best hugs ever!

4. He's usually pretty good about putting the toilet seat back down... lol

5. He takes the trash out so i don't have to

6. He'll watch stupid, girly reality shows with me just to please me...and usually ends up liking them

7. He tells me i'm beautiful!

8. He accepts the fact that i'm just not a orderly, neat freak kind of person... in fact im very unorganized and messy

9. He laughs at my stupid attempts at jokes

10. He is the funniest, most handsome, caring, unselfish, and loving man i know!

And THIS is just for laughs! Kids say the darndest things!......

ON LOVE AND MARRIAGE:

One of you should know how to write a check. Because, even if you have tons of love, there is still going to be a lot of bills." -- Ava, age 8"

I'm not rushing into being in love. I'm finding fourth grade hard enough." -- Regina, age 10

(and my personal favorite.........)"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." -- Dave, age 8

ON KISSING

"You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks to buy her a big ring and her own VCR, 'cause she'll want to have videos of the wedding." -- Jim, age 10

"It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you. That's why I stopped doing it." -- Tammy, age 10

"The rules goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry her and have kids with her. It's the right thing to do." -- Howard, age 8

HOW PEOPLE IN LOVE ACT:

"Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food." -- Brad, age 8

"See if the man picks up the check. That's how you can tell if he's in love." -- John, age 9

DECIDING WHO TO MARRY:

"You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming." -- Allan, age 10

"No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with." -- Kirsten, age 10

STRATIGIES FOR MAKING PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU:

"Shake your hips and hope for the best." -- Camille, age 9

"Yell out that you love them at the top of your lungs...and don't worry if their parents are right there." -- Manuel, age 8

"Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love." -- Alonzo, age 9

"One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it's something she likes to eat. French fries usually works for me." -- Bart, age 9

GOOD ADVICE ABOUT LOVE:

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck!" -- Ricky, age 7

"Don't forget your wife's name. That will mess up the love." -- Erin, age 8

"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash." -- Erin, age 8

What Most People Are Thinking When They Say "I Love You":

"The person is thinking: 'Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day.'" -- Michelle, age 9

"Some lovers might be real nervous, so they are glad that they finally got it out and said it, and now they can go eat." -- Dick, age 7

Titles of Love Ballads You Can Sing To Your Loved One:

"'I Am In Love With You Most of the Time, But Don't Bother Me When I'm With My Friends.'" -- Bob, age 9

"'Hey, Baby, I Don't Like Girls, But I'm Willing To Forget You Are One!'" -- Will, age 7

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He's precious!! Glad you had a good Valentine's day.