It's been a while since I've written a post in my blog so i thought since Hannah is napping i would write one.
Although it's been a while since i've written, nothing too grand has happened in the Armstrong household. BUt, here are a few things i havn't mentioned yet:
1. Hannah is now eating a little bit of baby food. We've found out that she loves sqaush and green beans, but not so much cereal. She's usually a mess when she eats it!
2. Travis and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on June 9th. Travis' mom came over and watched hannah for a couple of hours so that we could go eat and watch a movie! It was the first time we've been on a date since hannah was born, so we had a lot of fun!
3. We found out that Travis' sister, Laci, will be moving back to Texas at the end of the month! We are super pumped about it and will probably be making a lot of trips to Abilene once they arrive and get settled.
4. Hannah and I have been swimming a lot this summer and i've only gotten burned once! She really didnt enjoy it too much the first time we tried swimming, but now once she gets used to it, she splashes and talks away!
5. We now have a roller! Hannah loves to roll from one side of the room to the other. However, she only knows how to roll to one side so once she runs into something, she doesnt know how to roll back!
6. Hannah will be 5 months old on wednesday the 22nd. It makes me incredibly sad to know she is already almost a 1/2 year old!
That's really all the new things i needed to fill you in on. We are enjoying our summer. I wish Travis could hang out with us more during the days but unfortunately he has to work so that Hannah and I can play all day! I hope he truly undersstands how much he is loved and appreciated for it!
Hope your summer is going well and that you all are having a blessed day!