Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Even though i feel like nothing to exciting has happened to us sinc emy last post, i feel a need to contribute to the "Blogging" world so i'll make an attempt!

Update:
1. Hannah is now 11 months old. I can't believe that in 3 1/2 weeks my little tiny new born baby girl will be a year old! To say this year went by in the blink of an eye is a bit of an understatement! SHe is doing fantastic. She weighs 21lbs 10 oz. and is a little over 29 inches long now! She's crawling around, pulling up on everything (even if it's not sturdy), and really beginning to start walking! I'm not ready for her to be so grown up! Travis and I are really enjoying this age she is at. She is so much fun! When i look at her i see a little toddler and not a baby and it makes me a little sad, but i knew it was going to happen!

2. Our very good friend Jeremy has been deployed in Afghanistan since June, but got to come home for his R&R earlier this month. He's been dating a very sweet girl, Cassie, for a while now and finally decided to ask her to marry him! He asked me to photograph the proposal and of course i was delighted to do it! We couldn't be more happy for Jeremy!

3. Christmas was fantastic this year! Hannah had no idea what was going on, but loved all of the new toys she received! Traivs' family all pitched in and got us tickets to go see the SPURS!!!! We are so excited about it! Everyone in our family is doing well, and so we were grateful for that during the holidays!

4. I've still got my last 10 or so pounds to loose so my friend Katie and I are doing weight watchers together again. We both do so much better on it when we can be accountable to each other! So my plan is to have lost all the weight by then end of Febuary!

WE hope you all have a safe new years and wish you the best in 2011!
-Jen

No comments: