Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today i am...

Today i am in a slump mode.
I feel sad and i can't really say why.
It may have to do with the dream i had last night.
I feel like im getting in way over my head and way too quickly.
It feels like life is passing by and i have no control over it.
I've often made wrong decisions when i let life just take it's course.
Maybe im becoming a control freak.
I feel like i need to control every event, every moment, every second of my life.
I guess really i need to learn to just give it all to God.
Maybe i just need prayers.....
I just don't want to feel the way i feel today all the time....

Jennifer

2 comments:

Laci said...

i didn't know you had a blogger!! Woot!! I want to hear all about the honeymoon when you get back!

Laci said...

mom told me about your puppy, i'm sorry friend. i love you.