Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tulsa, OK

This past weekend i went to Tulsa, OK to visit my sister and her cute little family. We just relaxed and spent time with one another. I really enjoyed my time there.





Here is Braxton, my oldest nehew. He is 2 yrs. old and he's quite hilarious if you can't tell by the pictures. This is his "grill". Haha



This is my youngest nephew, Trenton. He is almost a year old and he is the sweetest little boy ever!





This is my sister, Candice with her baby, Trenton. Isn't she beautiful??




and finally this is me and my sister, AKA my best friend. I miss her all the time!
I have some other exciting news! Our good friend Jeremy is coming home on Friday from Austin! Jeremy is going to the army once he has graduated college so for the past 2 months or so, he has been at an Officer's Training camp sort of thing and then to Austin to work. We have missed him terribly, so his return home is very exciting! We are throwing him a welcome home party on Friday evening. I'm sure i'll have pictures for you then too!
To be honest, i haven't worked on my quilt in about a week or so. I know... thats bad. But, hopefully i'll start back on it soon. I still need to take pictures so i can show you all how it's turning out.
Thats all i have time for now, But i'll probably be writing a nother post later today!
Until then,
Jen

No comments: