Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daddy...



This is my daddy. (sorry for the darkness of it) I am probably the biggest daddies girl you will ever meet! My dad has a very quiet and gentle spirit. He's often outspoken and is "behind the scenes" of my family, but he is definately the back bone. He holds our family together

He used to be shy and kind of unsocial... but they moved out to the vintage township not to long ago and he came out of his shell! He enjoys meeting new people, taking his great dane on walks and sitting out on their porch. He's not the type of person who likes to make big deals out of nothing. He is simple, content and really just enjoys life.

He leads our family to be Godly people and strives to do so himself. He has a difficult time showing his affection (he's just not the lovey dovey kind) and sometimes he can come off as grumpy. But we all love him anyway! He's a wonderful dad, grandpa and son. He takes care of his mom who now lives with my parents. He has a heart of gold and is one of the most unselfish men i know.

Here is a list of the top ten things i LOVE about my dad:

* he makes yummy mashed potatoes (not WW friendly though :( )

*he's funny

* He is dedicated and when he says he's going to do something, he does it!

* He's a Godly man

*He loves my husband

* he gives big huge bear hugs

*he likes to watch movies with me

*he has a cute little smile

*his belly ... hehe its cute

* and he's my dad.... who gave up more than i will ever know to make sure we had everything we needed!

No comments: