Tuesday, April 7, 2009

After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers. ~Astrid Alauda


This is my "little" Brother, Rex.
He's a little different than the rest of my family because he thinks outside the box. He has big dreams and is determined to make them happen. That's the thing about him though, he never ever gives up until he accomplishes his goals.
Rex has always been there ready to stand up for his sisters if anyone tried to hurt us. There were many times when my brother stood up for me when someone had disappointed or hurt me and i am forever grateful for that.

I have several memories with my brother that i cherish, but my favorite is of when we were in florida for a month staying with my cousins. It was a special trip because only he and I went. My older cousin, Janet, stayed upand told us scary stories (like any good older cousin would do). That night we were sitting in our other cousin, Jordan's, room just hanging around. It wasp retty wierd because all of us had to go pee at once but we were all to scared to walk out of the bedroom to the bathroom. So... we had the brilliant idea to pee in the trash can.

The next day, Rex was going to dump the pee out the window but when he picked the trash can up to do so, he dropped it and pee went EVERYWHERE. My uncle was so mad i think there was steam coming out of his ears. (Rex, im laughing so hard right now i can barely type ! haha)

Here are 10 reasons why love my brother:

1. We're only 1 1/2 yrs apart so we're super close
2. his heart is bigger than the average person (not literally, but you know)
3. He genuinely researches things before he speaks
4. he would do anything for his family
5. he's the first to admitt when he's wrong
6. Of course, he makes me laugh
7. he is the first person i know i can tell anything to
8. He is the most talented person i know
9. He is care free
10. He's my one and only brother!

No comments: