It's been quite a while since i've written a blog entry or so, so i thought i'd just give you all a list of updates. Here goes:
1. I had my first doctor visit last week. The doctor's nurse (who is who i actually got to see) was very nice and funny. We went over the "Do's and dont's" of pregnancy. But i did NOT get to hear the heartbeat :(
2. The next day, i found out that i have a bladder infection :( so i've been taking some antibiotics for it and i have 2 1/2 more days of pills to take!
3. Travis and I took my dad to see "Year One" on father's day. Movie was funny, but a little vulgar and it was insanely hot in the theatre. I guess the air conditioner was broke, or they were just jerks and didn't turn it on.
4. I've already gained 5 lbs since i found out i was pregnant 4 weeks ago....that's not good. So instead of eating baked potatoes with butter and ranch (which is what i crave all the time) i'm trying to eat salads and fruit. PLus drink plenty of water!
5. In two more days, Travis, his family and I will be on our way to Wyoming! We are going to see Laci, Travis' sister. Plus it will jsut be nice to get out of town!
6. Travis graduated from college on May 2nd, but is having a difficult time finding a job. So please pray for that!
7. My first sonogram is July 13th! and my second appointment is the 16th!
8. I've been going to a bible study with a close friend. we're studying the book of revelations! I'm getting alot out of it so far even though i haven't been going very long.