Monday, November 8, 2010

Playing Catch up!

WOW! it's been a long time since i've written anything! Here's a small update!

1. Today is the love of my life, father of my baby girl, and best friend's birthday! Travis turns 24 today! We began our journey together 8 years ago and i'm so glad i've gotten to spend all 8 birthdays with him! Happy Birthday love!

2. Hannah is crawling, climbing and getting into everything she can find! I'm a busy momma trying to keep her out of stuff! SHe is now 9 1/2 months old and i still can't believe she'll be a year old in January! It's going by way to fast! i miss my tiny 7lb 2oz baby girl!! I've been asked if it was easier when babies are newborns or when they are hannah's age and are more independant. I replied by saying it was kind of hard to even answer that because each stage is so different and hard for different reasons! BUT i do know that i am enjoying each and every stage of Hannah's life as much as i can because i know it doesn't last forever!

3. AUnt Laci and Uncle Eric are here visiting. Travis and Laci's Uncle Cary and his family are also here visiting from Oregon! so we are all having fun hanging out with family and spending quality time together!

AND in honor of the month of November, I'm going to post 8 (for each day that has already past this month things or people i am thankful for. Then everyday hereafter, i'll post something else!

1. My Husband who loves me even when i dont deserve it
2. my beautiful 9month old baby girl who lights up my world
3. My husbands job... it doesn't pay much, but its enough to let me stay home with my baby
4. the food in my kitchen! ( in this economy that's more than a lot of people have)
5. warmth.... heaters, blankets, coats...etc.
6. the health of all of those i love!
7. Diet DR. Pepper.... i'm pretty much an addict
8. Jesus and his never fading love for his people

I'll post pictures soon! Maybe my next post will just be pictures to make up for the boring post you are now reading!

HOpe you all are having a wonderful Fall!

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love you, your sweet baby girl, and your husband!